API 609: Butterfly Valves: Double-flanged, Lug- and Wafer-type
Edition 9 Update Status: 3rd Ballot issued out for API SCOPV member for review and voting. October 8, 2020.
The new revision of API 609, expected for publish in 2021, is issued out for ballot among voting member. As a third ballot, it is close to finalization and should be on schedule for release for 2021. Currently, API 641 low emission qualification and associated marking remains optional and the standard stays relatively unchanged from previous edition.
Task Force Makeup
- Task Force Lead
- Gobind Khiani – Enbridge Pipelines
- Task Force Member
- Stan Allen – Bray
- David Bayreuther – Metsuo
- Jim Barker – DeZurik
- Tim Cink – P99
- Kenneth Matthews – Emerson (Keystones)
- Mani Pilla – CNC Flow Control
- Tessy Thomas –
- Jay Thompson – 700 Valve Supply
- Charles Steffes – Forum Energy